Monday, May 19, 2014

Baptism!!

Hey Family! 
So long story short I don't have much time today so I have to keep it short. 
This week has been great and we were able to achieve many of the goals that we set for ourselves, especially in regard to teaching new investigators. The saddest part of the week was that we had to say good-bye to our lovely Senior couple. It has been hard without them but I think the branch will continue to run without them.  
I also wanted to let you know that we have an investigator who is going to get baptized!!! Her name is Halide and she is the one that has been studying the bible for so long. I have never met someone who has been so prepared to receive the message of the Gospel! I see her as an amazing future member, teacher and leader in this branch. She has a strong testimony of the Savior and simply understands the principles of the Gospel. She will be such a great blessing to this branch!
Well, that is all I have for today. Love you all and can't wait to hear from you soon! 
Motra Hawkins

No comments:

Post a Comment