Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The First Week--January 23, 2013

 I shall be sending you an epic letter containing all the Adventures of Motra Hawkins per Shqepia (in Albania)!


 I love it here, don't worry about me. The language is hard, but I am working harder. The second day we taught and Investigator named Albana in strictly Albanian but I was really frustrated because I could not adequetly express my feelings in Albanian. Since then, I have worked hard and am able to pray, teach and bear my testimony in Albanian. My companion is basically the oppsite of me (I'll tell you more about here when I have more time) but we get together very well. I have to go soon because I only have about 4 more minutes before I am kicked off the internet. I will write letter today and send it your way as soon as I can. I love you all so much, more than I every realized I could love. The Lord has already blessed so much with the language, a wonderful district, a fantastic companion, and an amazing family that always supports me. I love you and miss you so much. Don't cry, have faith, and please keep praying- it helps a lot.

Love,

Motra Hawkins

No comments:

Post a Comment