Monday, April 8, 2013

Crazy Busy -- April 8, 2013 (Do we want to leave this on the blog?)

Hey Mom!
I don't have much time to write a long email this week for the family so I may just try and respond to the ones that people have written me. It is so hard to know who to write because it takes so long for each of them and I never have enough time. It makes me sad. I don't remember about the website- I have forgotten so many important things from before the MTC, that being one of them. Albania is very safe- I feel even more safe than walking around in Salt Lake. I asked the Mission President at our meeting about Dad coming and her said that would be fine. Just get me some more details on dates and such and I can get that to him. It sounds like the dog business is going well! I am always praying for your success. I am so excited for Oaklie!!
Maya- I miss you so much. Never forget that you are a princess and the daughter of King, your Heavenly Father.
Well, I am off to write some more emails now....

No comments:

Post a Comment